Monday 20 April 2009

A SubJective Perspective of Kissing

I remember the year I grew strawberry plants for the first time. I was so excited, every day after work I would race home and burst into the garden, eager to check the progress of my little fruits. One berry in particular was the first to ripen, and I watched as over the weeks it grew bigger and the red flush developed, the skin so taut yet so soft, and on the day I put it into my mouth it was so luscious, so ripe and perfect as I ran my tongue over it I couldn't imagine anything I wanted to bite into more.

I was wrong. The feel of her lips as I run my tongue over them is a thousand times more desirable. It's as if she's swallowed the sun and she's burning me from the inside out. I can feel her mouth with every part of my body. I want her to consume me, destroy me, and just as I think I can't control myself she will slide her hand around my throat and oh so gently, put the lightest of pressure on my windpipe, just so I know who is driving the kiss. She could collapse her hand and stop me breathing in a moment and I'm not strong enough to fight back. And instead of hurting me, the little fear just thrills me - and I think, anything, you can do anything to me, I want you to.

If I've been very good, I might get the special treat of feeling her soft, sweet touch move down my throat, and her teeth in my flesh. I can feel my breathing change as she bites down - hard - on my neck, and the pain that isn't pain floods through me as for once, my mind and body are connected and there is no more conflict. No more thought. Just sensation.

No comments:

Post a Comment